Robert E. Gallucci, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Robert E. Gallucci
Board-Certified Podiatrist and Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Dr. Robert Gallucci is one of the founders of the Foot and Ankle Institute of New England. He has been in practice since 1990 and specializes in all aspects of foot and ankle surgery. His broad medical and surgical expertise includes treatment for patients of all ages suffering from everything from acute trauma and sports injuries to chronic ailments and deformities affecting the feet.
Dr. Gallucci received his undergraduate degree from the University of Rhode Island, and his medical degree from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his residency training in podiatric surgery at the Osteopathic Hospital of Rhode Island in Cranston.
Dr. Gallucci is a certified wound specialist. He was integral in the development of the Wound Recovery and Hyperbaric Medicine Center at Kent Hospital, where he was an on-staff physician for more than 10 years. In his time there, he treated patients with a variety of wounds, ranging from nonhealing diabetic ulcers to acute trauma.
He continues to provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of foot and ankle ailments for patients of all ages. Dr. Gallucci is committed to the timely delivery of quality foot care.
- Foot Surgery – American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Certified Wound Specialist – American Board of Wound Management
Education & Training
- BA: University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI (1985)
- DPM: Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (1989)
- Residency: podiatric surgery, Cranston General Hospital Osteopathic Hospital of Rhode Island, Cranston, RI (1990)
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS)
- Rhode Island Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the Foot & Ankle Institute of New England office nearest you: in Warwick or Middletown, Rhode Island, or Fall River, Massachusetts. You can also request an appointment now.