Foot and Ankle Specialsists in Warwick, RI, Middletown, RI and Fall River, MA
Our doctors are skilled in not only correcting your problem, but we take the time to get to know you so that we can tailor your care to meet your lifestyle and expectations. We don’t view you as not just another “foot that needs to be fixed”. We see you as a patient who has had to deal with pain and disability and needs to be heard so that we can develop the best treatment plan to meet your needs. You are more than a foot problem connected to a person to us.
Our expertise for foot and ankle medical and surgical care is vast and we continually improve upon it through frequent specialized training, conferences and peer review. Additionally, we work closely with and instruct Brown Medical School affiliated residents on a daily basis. Many of our patients will get to know these residents well as they are often seen working with our doctors in the office, hospital as well as in the operating room.
That pretty well gives you an idea of our commitment to you and what to expect when you become one our patients. It is a level of professionalism and empathy that we take seriously as we treat each patient.
Our services include:
- Conservative and surgical management of foot and ankle pathologies including bunions, hammertoes, flat or high arched feet, arthritic and Charcot joints, foot collapse and ankle joint pain or swelling
- Foot and ankle fracture care and surgical repair
- Pediatric foot/ankle/leg medical and surgical care
- Revisional surgery of previous complications and poor outcomes
- Comprehensive infection and wound care ranging from diabetic foot wounds and limb salvage
- Ankle joint replacement and revisional surgery
- Ankle joint arthroscopy
- Achilles tendon repair and lengthening
- Medical and surgical second opinions
- Independent Medical Examinations for Worker’s Compensation Cases
- Leg, ankle and foot neurological treatment and surgery
- Treatment of skin pathologies and lesions including warts, callouses, athletes foot, fungal nails, ingrown toenails and skin fissures
- Routine diabetic foot care including custom measuring and dispensing of Medicare approved shoes and sneakers
- Custom measuring and dispensing of foot and ankle orthotics and braces
- AminoFix – Stem cell therapy to treat chronic and acute injuries
- Arthrex – The most advanced surgical product solutions for the foot and ankle.